• using the services in order to create or transmit computer viruses, worms, flooding, mail bombing, port scanning or engaging in denial of service attacks;
• collecting personal information for their use in illegal purposes;
• unauthorized access to data, systems or networks (phishing, spoofing, proxy, hacking, sniffing, etc.), including any attempt to test, scan or test the vulnerability of the system or network or to create security breaches without the permission of the network owner or system;
• any intervention on the service provided to a user, on a server or networks such as: mail bombing, flooding, deliberate actions of overcrowding of the system;
• falsification of TCP-IP packets;
• uploading infected, corrupt files or any other similar software or application;
• restricting or preventing another customer from using Cloud-Center services;
• collecting information or e-mail addresses of third parties without their consent;
• installation of modules / extensions (plugins) that negatively modify the performance of the service, modules that have security problems, modules meant to add virtual players (bots);
• in the case of gaming services, changing the number of slots, here we also understand the virtual slots (additional false slots);
• running or transforming a game server into one that no longer fulfills the purpose for which it was purchased;
• running scripts through times set to intervals of less than 5 minutes;
• changing the BIOS, RAID, IDRAC or ILO configuration features! Any changes to these parameters will cause irreversible damage to the server;
• use of the services in a defective / abusive way, resulting in network difficulties;
• using the services for violating other activities prohibited by the Romanian legislation;
It is the client responsibility to verify their own information in order to respect the copyrights, the registered trademarks. The customer is obliged not to publish content that violates the rights of third parties or the laws in force.
Cloud-Center equipment and network may only be used for legal purposes. The transmission, storage or distribution of any information, data or materials that violate the legal provisions in force or that, directly or indirectly may facilitate the violation of any legal provision, is prohibited.
Under no circumstances the services offered by Cloud-Center will not be used for:
• materials or informational content that infringes copyright, trademark rights and any other intellectual property rights belonging to a third party;
• nudity, child pornography, any image or text with sexual or obscene content, without complying with the legal conditions in force;
• viruses, Trojan horses or similar;
• pirated software or addressed to those who pirate software or practice any similar activities;
• threats, abuse, harassment, slanderous statements;
• any image or text intended to encourage xenophobia;
• text or materials of a violent nature;
• defamatory, insulting, denigrating or slanderous content;
• racial or discriminatory content;
• deceptive, false, confusing or fraudulent content;
• content that invades the privacy of a third party or violates its legal rights;
• vulgar, obscene, indecent or illegal content;
The customer undertakes to respond to requests regarding complaints made by third parties regarding the content within 24 hours of receiving the notification. Cloud-Center is not required to verify or review content posted by customers. Cloud-Center reserves the right to remove or modify at its discretion any customer content that is determined to violate these terms and conditions with or without prior notice, but also the right to further communicate all the information (personal and not personal) to the competent authorities if there is any illegal activity.
If the customer collects / processes personal data, it is his responsibility to ensure that this collection / processing is in accordance with the legislation in force.
It should be noted that we do not offer any guarantee for the integrity of backups and the only person responsible for the existence of a backup of the data is the customer.
The customer is responsible for maintaining the security of the customer account and authentication data. The customer is fully responsible for the activities carried out on his account and any actions related to the rented service.
You agree to notify Cloud-Center of any unauthorized access or other security breaches. Cloud-Center assumes no responsibility for any loss or damage related to the customer's ability to repair it. Cloud-Center is in no way responsible for the actions or omissions of the customer or users of the service resources, not even in the case of damages caused in any way by them due to actions or omissions. If some compensations or fines and not only will have to be paid, the client will be obliged to pay these amounts, and not Cloud-Center.
Cloud-Center does not verify the content uploaded, stored or transferred by the customer or any other third party and consequently cannot be held responsible in any case for this content.
However, if Cloud-Center is notified by a competent authority in accordance with the relevant civil / criminal procedural provisions, it will be able to act quickly in order to remove or block access to that content that is the subject of the notification.
The domain registration service operates globally on a "first come, first served" basis.
Reasons for rejecting an application for a domain name:
• incomplete data in the domain name registration form;
• the data in the form are false, inaccurate or mislead Internet users;
• the domain name contains more than 63 characters;
• the domain name contains characters other than the allowed ones - alpha-numeric characters and the minus sign (-);
• the domain name contains the minus sign (-) at its beginning or end;
• the domain name is identical to another already registered;
• the domain name is identical to the one in a previous, valid application;
• the domain name is in bad taste;
• the domain name could contradict the observance of public order;
• confusing domain names;
• domain name that could offend someone;
• obscene or pornographic domain names;
• names of well-known personalities;
Refunds and cancellation requests
Funds deposited in advance in the customer account in the form of credits are not refundable.
If the customer no longer wishes to use a service offered by Cloud-Center, it is possible to send a cancellation request directly from the customer's account by which he chooses to cancel the service immediately or at the end of the billing period. After processing the submitted request, all data uploaded to that service will be permanently deleted. Also, a canceled service cannot be reactivated after processing the cancellation request.
When a DDoS attack is detected on the network, our equipment will trigger the filtering and mitigation of the attack. Due to filtering, some valid requests may be canceled, which may lead to a slowdown or interruption for a period of time of the activity of the services allocated on the attacked server. Interruptions generated by such incidents are not included in downtime.
We reserve the right to immediately close those services that receive attacks of considerable intensity.
The following activities are prohibited from sending, transmitting, handling, or delivering e-mail messages:
• unsolicited (spam) in violation of any existing law in this regard;
• to addresses that are incomplete or inaccurate;
• to lists that will generate a high number of SPAM complaints;
• to addresses that will lead to the listing of the IP in blacklists;
• which use or contain non-existent domain names;
• which hide or try to complicate finding out the point of origin of the transmission;
• using other misleading addressing methods;
• who use the domain name of a third party without their consent;
• containing false or confusing information;
• containing viruses, corrupt files or any other similar software or application;
• containing material or informational content that infringes copyright, trademark rights and any other intellectual property rights belonging to a third party;
• containing nudity, child pornography, any image or text with sexual or obscene content, without complying with the legal conditions in force;
• containing pirated software or addressing those who pirate software or engage in any similar activities;
• containing threats, abuse, harassment, slanderous statements;
• containing any image or text intended to encourage xenophobia;
• containing text or materials of a violent nature;
• which contained defamatory, insulting, denigrating or slanderous content;
• which have racial or discriminatory content;
• which have been misleading, false, confusing or fraudulent;
• that have content that invades the privacy of a third party or violates its legal rights;
• which have vulgar, obscene, indecent or illegal content;
We reserve the right to permanently discontinue support provided in the following cases: indecent language and behavior of any kind to members of our support team, abuse of support requirements. Also in such cases Cloud-Center may close the client account with or without a notification.
The support offered is provided within the knowledge, respectively the experience we have in the respective field, as well as in terms of applications / devices, etc. presented.
We are not obligated to provide support services for various software / games / platforms etc. installed by the customer on our services, these not being part of the actual service offered by the Cloud-Center. In the case of game hosting services, again, we are not obliged to provide support services for things related to the game, such as plugins, the game itself, or others that are not strictly related to the server we offer. In the case of dedicated or virtual servers, the assistance provided by Cloud-Center is an entry-level one - we cannot operate in the server to install / configure various utilities / programs / patches.
Ratings and Reviews
By writing a review through the rating and review option for any of our products or services, you grant us a non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use any of the reviews for marketing purposes and/or in advertisements, newsletters, email and other communications with customers, store materials and other marketing purposes.
In addition, you grant us the right to revise, edit and translate reviews at any time. Cloud-Center will only publish comments that contain relevant information about a product or service that helps other customers make informed decisions and better understand that product or service. To this end, Cloud-Center will not publish comments that are generally inappropriate, indecent or inappropriate language or personal information. Cloud-Center reserves the right to remove any review written by a customer at any time, for example if the comment is found to be in violation of the above, if the product or service is out of stock or if the comment is out of date or otherwise .You hereby release and discharge Cloud-Center from any obligation to remunerate you for any review and for any intellectual property rights; you also release and agree to hold Cloud-Center and anyone acting on Cloud-Center's behalf harmless from any claims, demands and financial liabilities related to the use of customer reviews as described above.
Payments and invoicing
Only after paying for the service we can provide it, payment being made in advance for all services provided by us. If the invoice will not be paid within the established terms, then we have the right to interrupt the quality of customer on our website and to denounce.
In order to take possession of the services, the access data for the paid service will be provided on the email associated with your account. Depending on the service purchased, the email with the access data can be received immediately after payment, in the case of automatically activated products or in a maximum of 5 working days for services without automatic activation.
Payments by bank transfer are made at the BNR exchange rate on the day the invoice is generated. For confirmation, please contact us through a support notification to the sales department ( https://www.cloud-center.ro/submitticket.php ), using the reference code!
Coupons and promotions
Limitation of liability
In the event that prices or other details relating to products/services/promotions have been displayed incorrectly, including due to the fact that they have been incorrectly entered into the database, we reserve the right to cancel the delivery / activation of that product / service and notify the buyer as soon as possible about the error that has occurred.
The prices of the products/services on this website are informative until the moment the order is placed by the customer and may undergo unannounced changes. The promotions presented on the website are valid during the mentioned time period. If no time period is mentioned, sale prices are valid while stocks last.
Cloud-Center cannot be held liable for damage caused by the temporary unavailability of equipment or the network, whatever the reason for this interruption. This provision also includes damage resulting from damage or loss of data.